Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Plans

Before I begin about Valentine's Day, I wanted to apologize for the homework mix up yesterday.  I was out sick with the 24 hour thing that is going around.  It is amazing what a little Advil and sleep will do for you.  Before I left on Wednesday I had the homework passed out in their mailboxes.  I did not want them to tear out their workbook page.  I am sorry the substitute sent home both papers.  I am only looking at the side with the hundreds chart on it.  I will count either the white paper or the workbook paper.

With that said, I wanted to fill you in a little on Valentine's Day.  In the classroom we have been reading a few stories about Valentine's Day.  Today we even started a new Junie B. Jones book.

  We will have an exchange at the end of the day on Thursday.  You are more than welcome to have some cards ready for your student to pass out.  It goes the quickest when you just sign your name on the from section.  I sent home, on Friday, a list of everyone's first names if you want to take the time and do that.  It is okay to have a sucker or something attached to the cards.  We will have bags that we will decorate during the week to put everything into.  Be on the lookout on Thursday as we will send those bags down.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment